Welcome to Vision Concept Aviation Training Institute (VCATI), an institute that excels in the training of all aspects of the Aviation Industry. We desire to share our passion for the aviation industry.
VCATI is a General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) CAR147 approved training organization, where our course training is delivered by our dedicated and highly experienced team of instructors, and all of our courses are examined in-house at your convenience.
Vcati provides training in all aspects of the aviation industry, ranging from the technical engineering side, all the way through to the face of an airline, being a Cabin Crew Member, or staying behind the scenes in the Ground Handling department.
We offer effective training solutions using diverse and modern training methods including classroom teaching, Web Based Training (WBT), Computer Based Training (CBT) as well as practical courses with hands-on training and direct access to aircraft, components, parts and engines in our fully equipped engine, airframe and avionics workshops. We guarantee that our perfectly designed theoretical and practical training courses are according to the latest GCAA requirements which lead to the world of aviation professionals.
VCATI is training tomorrow’s highly qualified and professional aviation personnel. Welcome on board!
- To make world class Health, Safety, Environment and Quality a way of life.
- To create a working environment in which our work force can achieve job satisfaction and career development.
- To provide our clients professional training services with the most competent instructors and best equipment.
- To manage the company on a sound and professional financial basis in order to achieve the best reasonable return on investment.
- To create sustainable quality training programs so that the center will always be our client's first choice.
Health, Safety, Environment and Quality must come first in everything we do in our business. We will conduct our business at all times with integrity, transparency, strong ethical values and a commitment to serve. We will abide by the laws of the land. We believe that the most important asset of this company is its employees. Trust, respect, fairness and dignity shall be how we treat each other within the spirit of working together.