TRAINING ORGANIZATION FOR AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEERING LICENSE PROGRAMME LOCATED IN DUBAI.
GUARANTEED ON JOB TRAINING UPON ENROLLMENT IN THE JUNE BATCH.
AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEERING PROGRAMME: A1/A2 with B1.1 or B2 in partnership with KLM UK Engineering
- We also give you a chance to do A1/A2 & B1.1 or B2 together. A1/A2 curriculum covers 75% of the portion to be studied for B1.1 or B2.
- With AME A1/A2 GCAA License having B1.1 or B2 EASA certificate from reputed CAR1477 like KLM Engineering Ltd UK would increase your chances to get a job with an attractive salary.
- Once you start working after A1/A2 license & with 2 years of experience you will get your B1/B2 license instead of 5 years.
- With EASA B1/B2 license you have a choice to either convert it to GCAA license or look for opportunities in Europe
- GCAA Approved
- Approved to hold EASA examinations through KLM UK Engineering. x
Tuition fees: 3600 USD (EASA B1.1/B2) Up to 33% scholarships available.
AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEERING PROGRAM: A1 & A2
COURSE DURATION: 2 years
Year 1: Practical & Theory
Year 2: On Job Training
ALEVELS OR 12TH GRADE
FROM ANY BACKGROUND
Training conducted by global industry experts. Training organization for Aviation Maintenance Engineers License Programme. We guarantee the students On Job Training with our partners like Emirates Aviation Services, Air Arabia, SR Technics, Falcon Recycling & many more. We also provide online material for the KLM UK Engineering B1.1 or B2 programme.
Tuition fees: 30,000 USD (A1 & A2)
Above fees includes:
1. Course fees
2. Visa Cost
3. GCA License fees
5. Safety Equipment
Up to 20% scholarships available.