‘Nothing to Everything’ AME Course
This Aircraft Maintenance Engineering course, structured by VCATI integrates a unique blend of theoretical knowledge and practical experience, spread over a span of 1 year. The classroom training covers all the GCAA Category A1/A2 modules and examinations, followed by the On-Job Training further broken down to both Line & Base Maintenance experience giving the candidate a wide industry exposure, which would further create easy employability opportunities. Divided in two parts of an equal length assures that candidate has the competency in terms of both the knowledge and its application in the field, from knowing little or ‘Nothing’ to knowing ‘Everything’ is the key motivator behind the commencement of this course.
Evening classes & weekend classes would give students the opportunity to work while they complete the examinations.
Requirements: 12 years of schooling and above preferred.
Phase 1: Theoretical training
Phase 2: On-Job Training with an approved CAR 145 Maintenance Organization.
|Theroretical Training GCAA Category A1/A2|
|No. Of Hours:||432|
|Line Maintenance||3 Months|
|Base Maintenance||3 Months|
Following are specifications of the course:
Theoretical Training (Phase 1):
- GCAA Category A1/A2 modules/examinations training for 432 hours spread over 6 months.
- Flexible timings aiding ease to working professionals, work and study at the same time.
- Quality deliverables by highly qualified and experienced professionals
- Training material provided by the institute.
The modules covered in the theoretical training:
|M5||Digital Techniques/Electronic Instrument Systems||Yes||Yes|
|M6||Materials and Hardware||Yes||Yes|
|M11||Aeroplanes Aerodynamics, Structures & Systems||Yes||Yes|
|M15||Gas Turbine Engine||Yes||No|
Note: This course does not constitute an approved course, and therefore will not offer any reductions in the experience requirements for those seeking license issue or extending the basic license categories.
Practical Experience (Phase 2):
- 6 months of On-Job Training with an Approved Maintenance Organization
- 3 months of line maintenance experience
- 3 months of base maintenance experience
- Airport pass provided
|Total Fee:||USD 9,999|
|Above Includes:||6 Months/432 hours of classroom training|
|Examination fee - first attempt|
|6 Months practical experience|
|Accommodation||400 per month|
Apply for AME Short Course
Note: VCATI issues the visa for the length of the course charging the additional cost mentioned above.
- Flexible payment plan, payments made in 3 separate instalments.
Who should do this course:
- Engineers on field who are looking for license.
- Working professionals who are keen to enter the fast growing field of Aviation.
- Engineering students who would like to enter the field as soon as possible.
- Students who are constrained for investment.