The cabin crew & other aviation management jobs might take you into the clouds, but you need some down-to-earth skills to work as a successful cabin crew or aviation industry professional. Cabin crew is also known as flight attendants, air hostesses, and flight stewards who are primarily on board an aircraft for the safety and welfare of the passengers, and secondly for their comfort.
We offer two exciting training options to our cabin crew/air hostess students.
- Domestic: In this category of cabin crew/air hostess training is set in Dubai under which we offer comprehensive, theoretical and practical cabin crew/air hostess training in all flight safety and emergency procedures.
- International: This category of cabin crew/air hostess training gives you a once in a lifetime learning experience as it prepares you in 2 modules –
- Module 1 is conducted in Dubai
- Module 2 in Bahrain at the Gulf Aviation Academy (GAA).
Both the courses focus on training that equips you with all the essential knowledge & advantages that are needed to create a long-lasting & prosperous cabin crew career.
Our Cabin Crew/ Air Hostess training course guarantees:
- maximum safety ensuring the ability and preparedness of the crew to handle emergency situations on board.
- that recognized by the Civil Aviation Authority (CAAi) of United Kingdom
- that on completion of this course, our students get a Certificate which is recognized by the CAAi & other Aviation Regulators World Wide.
Our Content Partners for Aviation Management/ Cabin crew courses are
Conversion and difference training
Operations of Doors and Exits
Evacuation Procedures/ Slide training
First Aid and CPR techniques
After the completion of the course student can find jobs with most of the airlines both domestic and international. There are many benefits that comes with this career like
- Get paid to see the world
- Greatly reduced flight tickets for self and family
- Luxurious Free Accommodation
- Friendly Working environment
- Age: 18 and above
- Education: 10+2 or Equivalent from a Recognised Board or University
- Height: Above 155cms for females and 170cms for Males
MODULE 1: In – Flight Theory
|A||Introduction to the aviation world and airline industry terminology.|
|B||History of aviation.|
|C||Theory of flight; the effect of the weather on aviation operations.|
|D||Being a good team player: Crew room duties.|
|E||Grooming: General etiquette and image enhancement.|
|G||Product and service equipment familiarization.|
|H||Understanding the basics of customer service, safety and comfort of passengers.|
|I||Learning to anticipate passenger requirements.|
|J||Food and beverage knowledge to include wine, spirits and cheese.|
|K||Developing the customer service attitude and personality.|
|L||Guest Delight: Mastering the art of delivering world-class service.|
|M||In-flight Sales Management: Selling skills.|
|N||Delivering Effective Cabin Announcements: Diction, vocabulary, and finesse.|
|O||Interview delivery skills.|
|P||Basic aviation safety training and first aid training.|
|R||Grooming, general etiquette and image management.|
|S||Confidence and motivation.|
|U||Developing the emotional quotient: Effective people management skills.|
|V||Capitalizing on strengths and recognizing areas of development.|
|W||Understanding the basics of customer service, safety and comfort of passengers.|
|X||Soft skills orientation.|
MODULE 1: In – Flight Theory
|A||Fire and Smoke Training.|
|B||Water Survival Training.|
|D||First Aid Training.|
|F||Dangerous Goods Training.|
|I||Discipline and Responsibilities.|
|J||Crew Resource Management (CRM).|
Apply for Cabin Crew