KLM EASA B1.1 / B2 Examination Calendar:
Dates: 25th-26th January 2019
26th-27th April 2019
Vision Concept Aviation Training Institute (VCATI) will become an Approved center of conduct for KLM UK Engineering Part 66 exams under the KLM UK Engineering part 147 approval.
Time Saving and Cost-Efficient solution to B1.1/B2 license
- Access to KLMUKE course content for all modules via Virtual Learning Environment (VLE).
- Option to choose modules as per your requirement.
- Option of classroom Review & Training at VCATI - Dubai.
- Examination at VCATI - Dubai premises.
- EASA certification from United Kingdom Civil Aviation Authority.
- VLE access for 5 years to complete the modules.
|M5||Digital Techniques/ Electronic Instrument Systems||✔||✔|
|M6||Materials & Hardware||✔||✔|
|M11||Aeroplanes Aerodynamics, Structures & Systems||✔||✖|
|M11a||Aeroplanes Aerodynamics, Structures & Systems||✖||✖|
|M12||Helicopter Aerodynamics, Structures & Systems||✖||✖|
|M13||Aircraft Aerodynamics, Structures & Systems||✖||✖|
|M15||Gas Turbine Engine||✔||✖|
Requirements: - Passed 12th grade in any stream.
Phase 1: It is divided into theoretical lectures and practical sessions (800 hrs) covering the following modules:
Phase 2: On Job Training (OJT) (a part of Practical Training):
The duration of this phase is ONE YEAR and will be conducted with an Approved Maintenance Organization (AMO). This is arranged at an external AMO which is approved by the GCAA for this purpose.
On Job Training (OJT) assured with associated partners
- Study anywhere, anytime at your convenience.
- Review & Training with customized sessions by Industry Veterans at VCATI - Dubai.
- Chapter quizzes written by Technical College Instructors, within each module to test your knowledge and progress.
- A student forum where both instructors and students can interact, and response will be provided from the 48 hour window (Monday-Friday).
- Essay writing guidance and tutorial along with mock questions and answers.