- I worked in the line maintenance section of a 145 MRO.
- I am type rated on A320, B737, B747-400/8, B787-8/9, A310/A300.
- I also worked in the QA/QC department, technical stores, technical planning, 147 training department and in third party handling.
Aircraft Worked On:
- EMB 170, 175, 195
- A320Family, A310, A300, A330, A340
- B737, B747-400/8, B767, B777, B787
- Part 66 AML, Train the Trainer, Human Factors, Part 145, Aircraft Legislations, Safety and Security, Dangerous Goods, EWIS, FTS…
January 2018 to present
POSITION: Faculty (aircraft instructor)
- COMPANY : Vision Concept Aviation Institute (UAE DUBAI)
Training student’s on relevant modules for the award of GCAA CAT A1, A2, B1.1, B2 Aircraft Maintenance engineering license.
- Training student’s on relevant modules for the award of GCAA CAT A1, A2, B1.1, B2 Aircraft Maintenance engineering license.
2013 – 2018: Aircraft Technician at, Mission Aviation Fellowship (KENYA)
2010-2013: Technical Instructor Lecturer/Aircraft Technician at Nairobi Aviation College
- Training students for the award of Diploma In Aeronautical Engineering
- Repair, maintenance and overhaul of aircraft propellers and aero piston engine in college facility workshop.
2009-2010: Aircraft Technician at air works Kenya LTD.
- 2005-2008 : Diploma, Aeronautical Engineering At Prowdair Aviation College, Nairobi, Kenya
- 2000-2003:Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education At Ukwala High School
- VISION CONCEPT AVIATION TRAINING INSTITUTE (VCATI) – Dubai, UAE
- Technical Training Instructor & Course Developer
- INSTITUTE OF AVIATION TECHNOLOGY – Lahore, Pakistan
- Technical Instructor
- PAKISTAN AIR FORCE
- Avionics Maintenance Engineer
- Instructing the student enrolled for GCAA CAT A1/A2 AME License with all the electronics/electrical/avionics based modules according to CAR-66
- Instructing the students for EASA Part 66 B1.1 and B2 examinations that are quarterly held in Vision Concept Aviation Training Institute by KLM UK Engineering
- Continuously updating the curriculum and teaching materials. Particular attention is given to the AMCs and GMs given in the CARs
- Train the Trainer
- Human Factors in Aviation
- B.E. AVIONICS COLLEGE OF AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING, NUST – PAKISTAN AIR FORCE ACADEMY
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology – Computation Structures – Part 1: Digital Circuits
Mumbai Area, India
Prof. Parimal Merchant is the Director with S P Jain School of Global Management in-charge of the Global FMB – a distinctive 12 month management program for sons and daughters of business families.
Over the years by interaction with over 4,000 students from family businesses, he has developed matchless insights into the family business culture of Asia. He has given various conferences on issues of Family Managed Business.
In the area of family businesses, he has created management programs not only for the sons and daughters but also for fathers from families known as OMP, but for the first time in the world a program known as WMP for the mothers from business families.
He is advisor to the Asian Institute of Family Managed Business, which is a non-profit initiative to get sons and daughters of family businesses excited to join family business at young age.
He has been involved in profit improvement consultancy projects for nearly 30 years and has been involved with nearly 100 companies - both SME as well as corporates.
He has coordinated projects of Development of Corporate Citizenship (DOCC) guiding students to provide consultancy to over 300 NGOs.
Email ID : email@example.com
Mobile N0. :93 22 89 60 84
- He has over 25 years of association with Management education from which 20 years specializing in the area of creating specialized programs adapting management education to the context of Family Managed Business.
- He graduated from Mumbai with Bachelor in Commerce and Law and completed his ICWA in 1982.
- He is an excellent teacher and has created unique practical courses as such as Learning Management, Managing for Results, Triology of Finance, Managing Costs for Profit, Taming the Working Capital Tiger etc.
- He has been actively involved Humanist Movement for more than 35 years working in global co-operation for better society and better personal life.
- Approved Post Holder Maintenance (Form#4) of Part 145 AMO/MRO.
- Designated Quality Control Director of the FAA 145 Repair station.
- Head of Business Operations for AMO / SCM / PMO at the Jet Aviation Dubai Facilities including P&L responsibility.
- Actively involved with identifying , evaluating and executing MRO business development opportunities at the Dubai site.
- Training Manager of the part 145. Evaluate TNAs , manage the annual training program, budgets , 147 contracts and develop and deliver continual & update trainings.
- AME License Details : EASA(B1+B2) , GCAA(B2&C) , DGCA-India(B2) , FAA(A&P+IA) with multiple Gulfstream, Bombardier, Embraer, Dassault, Business Jet variants BBJ & ACJ type ratings.
- Skilled in Line & Base Maintenance, Part 145 Operations Management, Aircraft Systems, and Managing OEM relationships.
- Strong aviation operations professional with MRO business development expertise and focused in delivery of high quality Maintenance and ancillary services in the Business and General Aviation domain.
Wajahat Ali Khan
- He worked with Rizon Jet FZC, Bahrain Executive Air Services (BEXAIR), Shaheen Airport Services.
- Manage Quality Management System and assess its adequacy and efficiency. Prepare and implement audit plans, perform Quality audits and provide feedback to the Accountable Manager.
- Assessment of the adequacy of remedial actions and monitor their progress.
- Provide support to all departments with regards to Quality Management.
- Liaise with regulatory authorities on compliance matters and approvals.
- Monitoring of suppliers and sub-contracted maintenance.
- Reporting of the Corrective actions/preventive actions in response to regulatory audit findings and restoration to full compliance.
- Review and revision of MOE to encompass changes in regulatory requirements and procedures.
- Review and assessment of maintenance personnel training records and issuing authorizations as per the qualifications.
- Completed Auditing in Maintenance Course at JAA Training in April 2009.
- Auditing in Aviation Course by Avisa in Oct 2011.
- Attended Maintenance Human Factors (Initial) Training Course in March 2009 and refresher course in Dec 2010.
- HF Train the Trainer Course at JAA Training in Jun 2011.
- SMS Implementation Course at Baines Simmons UK in Feb 2011.
- SMS Auditing Course in May 2011.
- Maintenance Event Investigation Course.
- EASA Part M course by Avisa Aviation Safety Systems UK.
- Fuel Tank Safety Training (Phase I & II)
- Attended TEM implementation and LOSA seminar in Mar 2010.
- In depth knowledge of regulations, Airworthiness Requirements and emerging regulatory trends.
- Strong knowledge of maintenance practices, procedures and Aircraft release documentation.
- Familiarization with ICAO annex & FARs (part 21, part25, part 91, part 135, part 66).
- Good knowledge of CARs, JAR Ops 1, EU Ops, ANTR Ops particularly Part M, Subpart G & I, Part 66, Part 147 and Part 145.
- Experienced in development and implementation of Aircraft Maintenance Programs, MEL,
- Quality Assurance Manual and Maintenance Organization Manuals (MOE, MME, CAME)
- Excellent expertise in CAMP, CAFAM, Flight Docs and CESCOM usage.
- Completed EASA Part 66 modules required to acquire Cat ‘C’ License.
- Completed Type Course and Taxi Training on Challenger 604.
- Certified in Maintenance Management and Logistics Support of F-7 and F-16 aircraft.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.