Last Updated: May 24th, 2018
- Intellectual Copyright: All information displayed, transmitted or carried on Vision Concept Aviation Training Institute (VCATI) website is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not, under any circumstances, modify, publish, distribute, repost, perform, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the content on this web site.
- Active Information Collection: Like many Websites, this site actively collects information from its visitors by permitting you to communicate directly with us via e-mail and feedback forms. Some of the information that you submit may be personally identifiable information (that is, information that can be uniquely identified with you, such as your full name, address, e-mail address, phone number, and so on). Some areas of this site may require you to submit information in order for you to benefit from the specified features (such as newsletter subscriptions, order processing, submitting a resume). You will be informed at each information collection point what information is required and what information is optional.
- Passive Information Collection:
- As you navigate through our website, certain information can be passively collected (that is, gathered without your actively providing the information) using various technologies and means, such as navigational data collection.
- This site may use Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. An IP Address is a number assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider so you can access the Internet and is generally considered to be non-personally identifiable information, because in most cases an IP address is dynamic (changing each time you connect to the Internet), rather than static (unique to a particular user’s computer). We may use your IP address to diagnose problems with our server, report aggregate information, determine the fastest route for your computer to use in connecting to our site, and administer and improve the site.
- Use and Disclosure of Information
- Except as otherwise stated, we may use your information to improve the content of our site, to customize the site to your preferences, to communicate information to you (if you have requested it), for our marketing and research purposes (could be on users demographics, interests and behavior), and for providing you with the latest information for direct marketing purposes where we think you may be interested in the products and services of some of our affiliates or third parties.
- If you provide personally identifiable information to this site, we may combine such information with other actively collected information unless we specify otherwise at the point of collection. We will take reasonable measures to prevent personally identifiable information from being combined with passively collected information, unless you consent otherwise.
- Where required by applicable laws, court orders, or government regulations. In addition, we will make full use of all information
- Acquired through this site that is not in personally identifiable form.
- Links from Other Web Sites: Websites that have links on our site may collect personally identifiable information about you. The data protection practices of those websites linked to www.vcati.ae are not covered by this policy statement. You are advised to check the data protection policies of these third-party Websites yourself before using those sites.
- Security: We take reasonable steps to protect your personally identifiable information as you transmit your information from your computer to our site and to protect such information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no data transmissions over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the internet, and you do so at your own risk. Once we have received your transmission, we will use our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
VCATI Networking sites and Social Media Sites
Correcting and Updating information
You can update or access your personal information whenever you want by following the instructions on our website. For the information, which is not covered in this, for that, you can get in touch with us through our Contact Us page and request for any changes which you may want to be processed.
For permanent deletion of your data from our database, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We use authorized and secured payment gateway for processing all the payments and don’t store any kind of financial information.
Until and unless a formal request made for deletion we will retain all the information (except financial) collected by us or our website both directly and passively.