Dr. Rumana Shaikh
Over 7 years of working Experience of teaching, recruitment and Placements and for Most of the reputed colleges in Mumbai for and FYJC, and undergraduate and post graduate courses for management studies. Active contribution in Recruitments, placements, andWorkshops, coordination for accreditation etc.
Work Experience: Presently working for Vision Concept Aviation training Institute as an Assistant Lecturer.
- Assisting senior professors
- Coordination and Communication with students for daily lecture Schedules
- Coordination with Visiting Faculty
Worked for Westford University College, Sharjah as Visiting Faculty.
Subject: Strategic Change Management.
- Conducting sessions for working executives on weekends that is Fridays
- Responsible for taking two sessions of three hours each.
- Conducting training for the topic of strategic change management.
- The module consists of 6 sessions of three hours each.
Professional Qualifications: PhD in Management from YCMOU, Maharashtra, India
Master of Management Studies MMS(MBA) in Marketing,
A two-year full time Post Graduate Degree Course (2001-2003) from University of Mumbai in year 2001 with first class
Educational Qualifications: Completed BSc. from SIES College, Mumbai University With second class in the year 2000 with Physics & Electronics as Major subject.
Research Work and Publications:
- Participated in an International Conference arranged by IIM – Bangalore in Association with TIE - USA, presenteda research paper on the topic of “ Move over Silicon Valley Vijayawada coming” on 20th and 21st of May, 2015
- Contributed an Article on the topic of “Supply chain Management for designer Apparels” in Entire Research and Publications Research Journal.
- Contributed an Article on the topic of “Importance of Barcode in Retailing with reference to Apparel Sector” in amanagement journal of K C College of Management Studies and Research Thane.
- Contributed an Article on "Impact of technology on communication and Operations in Retailing"in ISBN journal of SASMIRA Institute of Management studies in Mumbai.
- Contributed an Article on the topic of “The Positioning of Sahara Q Water and beverages in Hotels, Restaurants and Caterers (HoReCa) in Mumbai – A Case study” in ISSN Journal of Chetna’s Institute of Management studies and Research.