Mudhar Farouq Abdulsattar ALTIKRITI
Aircraft Engineer on jet engine aircrafts :
- November 2017 – Present : Training & Examination Manager, at Vision Concept Aviation Training Institute (VCATI), Dubai, UAE.
- 1987 - 2003 : Specialist in aircraft systems (B2), in Iraqi airways VIP flight, on :
- the family of “ Falcon ” jet aircrafts, manufactured by Dassault Aviation in France (Falcon 20 & Falcon 50 aircrafts).
- the aircraft “ JetStar-II ”, manufactured by Lockheed (USA).
- In the Quality Control Department, working on Computerized Aircraft Maintenance Program (CAMP) system : as an engineer in Quality Assurance Department, in charge of Falcon 50 aircrafts, performing maintenance planning program as one of the CAMO requirements. In addition, performing technical monitoring of Dassault Falcon aircrafts : manage the maintenance of a fleet of these aircrafts, apply the revisions of maintenance programs, Maintaining all documents updating and coordinate with all sections to keep their applicable manuals in current, etc.).
- 1989/1990 - 2003 : Flight Engineer on Falcon 20 and Falcon 50.
- 1993 - 1994 : Offshore Aircraft maintenance engineer on Jetstar–II aircraft, in Tunis and Algeria.
Instructor in an MRO :
- 1988 - 2003 : Technical Instructor for B2 systems, in addition to other responsibilities as an aircraft maintenance engineer, to train aircraft technicians, as part of type rating training, on Falcon 20 & Falcon 50 aircrafts.
PROFESSIONAL TECHNICAL TRAINING
Part-147 training courses & others :
- 2017 : Re-doing the B1/B2 Basic Maintenance Training Modules, to be compatible with GCAA requirements in a Part-147 training Center « SR Technics (Abu Dhabi) » : till now, performed M1, M2, M3, M8, M14.
- 2016 : Training course in Quality Management and Auditing, in Aviation Training Center ATC, in Dubai.
- 2016 : Training course in GCAA CAR 145, in Aviation Training Center ATC, in Dubai .
- 2016 : EWIS Groups 1&2 (Electrical Wiring Interconnection System), FTS 1&2 (Fuel Safety System) refresher theory trainings.
- 1993 : Type requirement course on the aircraft Jet Star-II,
- 1990 : Type requirement course, as a Flight Engineer, on the aircraft Falcon 50,
- 1989 : Type requirement course on the aircraft Falcon 50,
- 1989: Type requirement course, as a Flight Engineer, on the aircraft
Instructor (Professor) in a University :
- 2006 - 2010 : University Professor for Foreign language, in College of languages / University of Baghdad.