Terms and Conditions
Please read the “The Terms and Conditions” carefully before using https://vcati.ae/ website which is operated and owned by Vision Concept Aviation Training Institute. The below terms are applicable to all the users and visitors who access this website. Kindly go through the following points cautiously as it contains essential information regarding the usage of this website and its content, your legal rights and, obligations. If at any point, you feel you do not agree to abide by the terms below then you may not use or access the website and exit the portal. VCATI has all the rights to revise and update the terms and conditions at its discretion. It is your responsibility to periodically check this page to know if there have been any changes to these terms and conditions.
Accuracy of Information and Disclaimer
- Although VCATI tried to ensure that all the information provided on this site is correct at the time of the inclusion on the website. However, VCATI does not guarantee the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information. The material available on the site is for general information purpose only and it does not intend to provide any comprehensive information or guidance on any subjects or courses.
- Information is given on this site is supplied for the purpose that user will use his/her knowledge to make the decision. No information provided on the website constitutes an invitation, recommendations or advice to join VCATI. Neither VCATI, its partners, employees, officers or agents shall be liable for the damage, loss or expense arising out of access of this site or the sites linked to it.
- The user must acknowledge that our website might not be available to you all the time, due to the nature of the internet. In addition to this, you must acknowledge the unavailability of the site owing to maintenance and other upgrades. However, we try to complete these works during non-operating hours.
- We can make changes in the content anytime.
Intellectual property right
All Copyright, trademarks, logo, visual graphics content, videos, sounds and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) on this website belongs to VCATI. VCATI reserves all its rights.
- You can use, view, download, store and print any of the pages for your personal use or connect to us.
- You can share the links on your social media pages.
- You cannot use any material for redistribution, republication or commercial purposes
Nowhere in the terms and conditions we grant you a right or license to use any trademark, logo, designs, images or any sort of content.
Code of conduct for user-generated content:
- You agree to make sure that any information provided by you to us on this site while registering with us is accurate and you will promptly let us know if any of the details need to be changed or upgraded.
- You agree to personally safeguard your login name and password for use on the site. You will be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from the use of the password by any third party.
- You ensure that any material uploaded or transmitted by you through this site are true and is not offensive, defamatory, obscene, threatening, unlawful and do not breach the rights of any person anywhere.
Notice and procedure for making claims of Copyright Infringement
We respect the intellectual property of others. If in any case, you find any material on the website that constitutes alleged copyright infringement, covered under Article 22 to 24 of the Federal Law number 7 of 2002 regarding Copyrights and Related Rights, you may notify us. Corrective measures for it will be taken promptly.